official Ravens-Patriots playoff thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official Ravens-Patriots playoff thread

WOW, smith could a went up for it. Instead he tries to hit the defender. Smh. That was all on smith. Totally a catch able ball.

Pass was overthrown. That's on Flacco.

Jones taking the punt for 1 yard and running 35 yards to the sideline wasting 7 seconds was dumb. Take the fair catch and the Ravens have 11 seconds and two plays to try to get the TD.

Looks like the Pats will be in the super bowl again.

Pass was overthrown. That's on Flacco.

Jones taking the punt for 1 yard and running 35 yards to the sideline wasting 7 seconds was dumb. Take the fair catch and the Ravens have 11 seconds and two plays to try to get the TD.

Looks like the Pats will be in the super bowl again.

Hopefully against a team like the Seahawks that aren't going to allow Brady to dink and dunk his way down the field all game.

**** never changes. The Pats AGAIN sniffing another Super Bowl, the Dolphins at home sniffing each other's asses.

It's easy for NE to always be in the AFC Title Game. They only ever play one game to get there because they're always on a first round bye.

Every year these pieces of **** are a game away from the SB. I hate my life.

Well after watching the Seahawks tonight I don't see anyone beating them. Russell Wilson and Beast Mode on offense and a great defense. I wish we had defensive backs like Sherman, Chancellor, and Thomas who can cover and make tackles. The Phins have a ways to go to be a team like this.

Well after watching the Seahawks tonight I don't see anyone beating them. Russell Wilson and Beast Mode on offense and a great defense. I wish we had defensive backs like Sherman, Chancellor, and Thomas who can cover and make tackles. The Phins have a ways to go to be a team like this.

The Seahawks beat a below average panthers team. Not really that impressive

Huh, what? Didn't anyone tell the patriots and Ravens that teams are only supposed to score 5.2 touchdowns in a football game???

So far 6 playoffs games played and and 31 TD's scored. 5,2 per game. Thanks for bringing this up and helping to prove my point. Once again the wining teams yesterday score 4 and 5 TD's.
Losing teams scored 2 and 4.
Baltimore is the only team to score 3 or more and lose. 5 of 6 isn't bad for my theory.

Btw I did mention that some games have more and some have less but in the end 5.2 is the norm. Guess you didn't read that part.
The winning playoff teams have scored 20 TD's in 6 games. Just over 3 per game.

You also notice that not one team has advanced scoring a single TD.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will beat Green Bay next week and whoever represents the AFC in the SB.

Im not so sure of that, I mean its possible but the Seahawks are far from unebeatable. I personally think they lose to Green Bay

Btw I did mention that some games have more and some have less but in the end 5.2 is the norm. Guess you didn't read that part.

:sidelol: Nice backpedal. You previously endorsed the notion that if one team doesn't score a touchdown, the other team is going to 'take' that touchdown as if there is some kind of cosmic force shrinking the variance of scoring in NFL games.

It took you two weeks to realize how silly that is?

:sidelol: Nice backpedal. You previously endorsed the notion that if one team doesn't score a touchdown, the other team is going to 'take' that touchdown as if there is some kind of cosmic force shrinking the variance of scoring in NFL games.

It took you two weeks to realize how silly that is?

I never said any such thing. I said if you only score 1 eventually your d will give in and give up TD's. In my OP I mentioned that some games come out 10 and some 2 but in the end the average is 5.2
The last 2 weeks have done nothing to change my opinion. In fact 3 of those games were very similar to our 1 TD games and the outcome was very much the same. A defense giving up after it realizes it's offense can't score

You twisted my explanation of why a defense would collapse into this BS. You can't find a post where I said there is some cosmic force or that a TD will automatically be scored. That is all your spin. But if you want to make fun of it go right ahead. The fact that you remember it and keep repeating it makes me feel like I have atleast enlighten you somewhat.

My theory is proving out over the playoffs and entire regular season. There are so many games that play out exactly like our 1 TD offensive games.

I haven't seen anything creative from you except your normal spin.

Back
Top Bottom