*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddwalk said:
Again very true last year we beat the best team...no way we were a better team just played a more complete game

USC should of won that td texas got should of never counted the guys knee was clearly down

Stop it with this 'knee down' stuff... the ball was going to be on the 4 yard line, 1st and goal... it was gonna be a TD in the next play or two anyway...

I'm in no way biased to either team, I just enjoyed an AMAZING night of football...

SMadison29 said:
It happens all of the time. The best team doesn't always win.

ok... well... quantify for us all how USC is a better team somehow, and try to do it without saying "they just are"....

Breaking News: Snoop Dogg wanted for a drive by shooting in Compton.

:sidelol:

kastofsna120 said:
he better go to the draft. goddamnit i don't want to hear the ballsucking on him next year in college. i'd rather hear the "oh wow what a disappointment" when he starts for some horrible team in the NFL, which will be the case when he doesn't have 14 seconds to throw the ball

Vince Young made Leinart look like a punk hahahaha accept it!

Aaron Taylor looks like an Ooompa Loompa in his cream colored suit.

FrankP said:
Stop it with this 'knee down' stuff... the ball was going to be on the 4 yard line, 1st and goal... it was gonna be a TD in the next play or two anyway...

And how do you know Young doesn't throw a pick or Charles doesn't fumble the ball? The game is in the books but without those 6 pts., Texas doesn't win....

kastofsna120 said:
he better go to the draft. goddamnit i don't want to hear the ballsucking on him next year in college. i'd rather hear the "oh wow what a disappointment" when he starts for some horrible team in the NFL, which will be the case when he doesn't have 14 seconds to throw the ball

you sound less and less informed with each and every excuse you make for Young's ability... at first you made some good points, but now you just seem... well... silly...

kastofsna120 said:

Yeah no doubt. Put your boots on guys, the sh1t's gonna be deep for the next 4 months til the draft.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Dolphins need Vince Young!

Our first pick and Reggie Howard to the Texans for the top pick?? :confused:

:lol:

PressCoverage said:
you sound less and less informed with each and every excuse you make for Young's ability... at first you made some good points, but now you just seem... well... silly...
*sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp*

suck up that hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom