*** Official Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK4 | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, we had a 1 score game late in the 4th quarter. We couldn't really ask for more than that. We just needed to punch it in rather than that last FG, and then it's a different ball game. We weren't good enough today, but we had a chance to win it with a few crucial plays in crucial moments.

Iggy had a bad day, no doubt, but he's young and you need to let young CB's take their lumps, and they tend to have quite a few as rookies. We haven't seen the best of Iggy yet, but it will get better.

I'm not sure what we are trying to achieve by sending Fitz back out with under 4 mins and two TDs behind

I don't understand why Tua isn't in now. The game is over. At least get him some snaps.

Watch Seattle, they’re decimated by injuries but have schemed a very good game. Light years ahead Flores.

I have not been one to encourage Tua getting on the field before he is ready, however it is obvious after this second half that it is time for Tua to take over this offense.

There's no other solution. Fitz' arm is shot. He gave it a run, but it's time for Fitz to teach Tua from the sideline.

The OL is gelling enough to give the qb position time to throw. I don't see the offense improving any further than its current state. Fitz is just old and lacks the arm strength to make all the throws.

It IS Tua time.

Hey, we had a 1 score game late in the 4th quarter. We couldn't really ask for more than that. We just needed to punch it in rather than that last FG, and then it's a different ball game. We weren't good enough today, but we had a chance to win it with a few crucial plays in crucial moments.

Iggy had a bad day, no doubt, but he's young and you need to let young CB's take their lumps, and they tend to have quite a few as rookies. We haven't seen the best of Iggy yet, but it will get better.
Hopefully he flourishes when Tua ever is our starting Qb.
Like you said, let him take his lumps now.

There's absolutely no excuse for Mahogany's poor outing in what would've been his final preseason game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom