***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

Nappy Roots said:
everything at this point is speculation. whats the point of being on this board talkin about the draft then.

its speculation that leinart will go top 15, so should we talk about him being there at 16?

Of course it's all speculation... so I'm not sure why you so definitively believe that a lot of GMs think Cutler is a top ten pick and this very poor performance doesn't hurt that status.

Agua said:
Actually, isn't his inconsistent accuracy what he was known for in college as well?
Yeah that has been the knock on him. It concerns me some too. :(

General Tso said:
Of course it's all speculation... so I'm not sure why you so definitively believe that a lot of GMs think Cutler is a top ten pick and this very poor performance doesn't hurt that status.

im going on what other people are saying, who is interested in him and all.

Titans and Jets arent interested in him incase he drops to the 2nd round. have you heard of any teams 20-32 being interested in cutler?

dolphan117 said:
Yeah that has been the knock on him. It concerns me some too. :(

well there is difference with Cutler. Some people stat hes simply not accurate, which is completely false. Now he is inconsistant with his accuracy, which i believe can be fixed for the most part with his mechanics being corrected.

Theres Brodies weakness on display.

Caps said:
Theres Brodies weakness on display.

What that he couldnt shake of 250-300 pound linemen draped all over him?

All I'm saying about Cutler is tht my rule is to be wary of strong-armed QBs whose draft status seems higher than their college success would seem to indicate.

And the scouting reports that I've read about him always say "strong-armed, inaccurate QB"... which scares the hell out of me. Accuracy is one of the hardest things to develop (ouside of "size" of course)... even arm strength is easier to get better at, see: Drew Brees.

Back
Top Bottom