***Official Steelers at Bengals Game Thread*** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Steelers at Bengals Game Thread***

cincy needs to score here, since they get first possession next half.

Palmer's going to come out with a bionic leg in the second half and throw for 300 yards.

RobFins2005 said:
Palmer's going to come out with a bionic leg in the second half and throw for 300 yards.

Thanks! Now I got the theme music to "The 6 Million Dollar Man" running through my head! :yell:

BlitPhinFan said:
Thanks! Now I got the theme music to "The 6 Million Dollar Man" running through my head! :yell:

Reminds me of that funny Family Guy version of the show where they show Peter in the hospital and they say "We have the technology. We can rebuild him. But I don't want to spend a lot of money".

RobFins2005 said:
Reminds me of that funny Family Guy version of the show where they show Peter in the hospital and they say "We have the technology. We can rebuild him. But I don't want to spend a lot of money".

:sidelol: Great episode.

The line needs to protect Kitna or it might become the Krenzel bowl.

RobFins2005 said:
The line needs to protect Kitna or it might become the Krenzel bowl.

On top of that. Kitna needs to learn how to slide when he runs with it. Though that shot he put on Foots was wonderful. :evil:

BlitPhinFan said:
On top of that. Kitna needs to learn how to slide when he runs with it. Though that shot he put on Foots was wonderful. :evil:

That was freakin awesome :)

He wasn't outside the tackle box. Okay... who was in the area. BS!

Heck of a first half. I hope the Bengals come out firing in the second half. Kitna is play well.

Lewis was just quoted saying Palmer's injury was "not good". :\

Back
Top Bottom