Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

NJPHINFAN said:
wow...that is a lot of HATE!

Yes i know, but i just cant stand them. I am tired of listening about them almost everyday on ESPN or another sport channel.

TO Deserves His Due Tonight

I have to handed to TO, he backed the talk this year, came back from surgery, kept the team in the game, specially when the team needed him.... :up:

MiamiFan1354 said:
This should be in the superbowl thread..
You are correct sir . My mistake. The problem with that thread though is that it is 450 posts long. If we could have subdivisions within the thread .. well that would be fun and provide for more organization of content. I sincerely think that the SBV is worth more than one thread.

Disnardo said:
I have to handed to TO, he backed the talk this year, came back from surgery, kept the team be in the game, specially when the team needed him.... :up:

Yes he did. He was well worth a 2nd round pick.

miamikid12 said:
i agree wuth you on the stupid song part..but..patriots..patriots I HATE THE &)(&*%%$$$#@@!#%$%*^*&(^(&&))&^**%^%%$*^&(&)()&))****)_)_*)*)&*(^*%^&$$$^#$#^#$$*^*(^*ing patriots..
I couldn't have said it better myself! You took the words right out of my mouth :lol: :lol:

He also gunned too many of his passes to his recievers. Like that little pass to Westbrook in the 4th where no one was around Westbrook, he rifles it to him, not even on target. He lobs it up over the defenders, they've got a 15 yard gain. Oh well.

By the way where are all the Eagle's fans now??? Weren't they on here earlier telling us how if we beat the Patsies they certainly would...

Visa Commercial

:fire: Well Dolfans it looks like we have another year of these DAMN New England Patriots commericals saying NOT IN OUR HOUSE. Ok enough is enough! 3 Superbowls in 4 years and the stupid Red Sox won the World Series. Thats enough winning for those New England area people. I can't wait for our turn Its been 21 years since our last SB and 22 years since we won. Thank God we have Nick Saben I am willing to be patient. I know that it will be worth the wait. Alright Miami!!! :)

mcnabb basically lost them the game. If he had just thrown the ball away instead of throwing it into a pack of defenders then the eagles would have won. If I can remember correctly he threw the ball right to a defender when they were in the red zone. That would have made it a tie game at the end of the 4th quarterback.

miamikid12 said:
it was either fight song or threepeat..take your pic :goof:
I will take the fight song, we will keep NE from a three-peat, since we will keep them out of the Play-offs, by beating them twice next year...

Yeah, I know its wishfull thinking.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom