***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers***

rothshunger said:
no his elbow touched the white his hand with the ball did not:fire:

You guys need to apply to be a ref in the NFL because most everyone involved with the game either 1) thought it did or 2) and most importantly, didn't feel like there was evidence to over-rule the call. I say #2. There was no way they could overturn the call. It has to be INDISPUTABLE evidence. There wasn't.

BrazForPhins said:
indeed, it's useless
but all I know is hawks' fans are pissed now

LOL, yeah they are. Very. I can see both sides. If I'm a Steelers fan, he made it. If I'm a Seahawks fan, he didn't.

The calls I mean specifically is the pass interference call on Seattle... That was in my opinion a pretty iffy call.

The Pitt touchdown was impossible to overturn, not enough good evidence.

The big Seattle Punt return they called a penalty on 35, but they threw the flag down field, and he was not holding then, Madden pointed out his holding at LOS but the flag was thrown on the return.

I am also neutral, I only root for the fins, Everyone else is a distant 32nd.

Where was the evidence that he scored??? I am sorry but the refs blew it in the biggest game of the year....might as well get rid of instant replay if they can't see that he didn't cross the plain.

SCall13 said:
LOL, yeah they are. Very. I can see both sides. If I'm a Steelers fan, he made it. If I'm a Seahawks fan, he didn't.

i wouldnt be suprised

The officiating has been pretty bad. None of the calls were completely blatantly wrong, but you know if it had been the othber way around the Steelers would have gotton those calls. That should have been a touchdown and that Mack Strong spot was iffy. I can accept that Ben TD even though he was not in cause there wasn't enough to overrturn it but the pther calls...

Th refs should be looking at whether the ball crossed the plain or not and the fact that the Seahawk defender reached in and stopped Roethlisberger from reaching over the goal line should tell them that he didn't do so until he was already on the ground which is what I saw. These refs suck and I hope they don't help the Steelers anymore because the officiating is one sided, YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A GAME DECIDED BY A REF...LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE IT.

Back
Top Bottom