*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

Is it just me or does that field look nothing like Dolphin Stadium? Why is it that when the Fins play, the grass is always looking half dead and dehydrated, and this stuff looks like a golf course.

Is it just me or does that field look nothing like Dolphin Stadium? Why is it that when the Fins play, the grass is always looking half dead and dehydrated, and this stuff looks like a golf course.

Those stupid Florida Marlins! WTF cares about them or baseball.

Because this isnt Dolphin grass, its Super Bowl grass.. The King of Sod specifically made this super grass for the big game..

Colts are slowly taking over this game. And the best part is, they get the ball in the next half.

It has brand new sod. I'm not sure where you always see dead grass though. Once or twice after re-sodding the grass did not take as well as it should but 99 percent of the time the grass looks great.

Other than the infield of course

Am I the only who will feel the same way he did when the Pats won if the Colts win? The Colts were to us in the early 2000s what the Patriots are to us now.

Am I the only who will feel the same way he did when the Pats won if the Colts win? The Colts were to us in the early 2000s what the Patriots are to us now.

Nah, Im actually rooting for the Colts..

I stand corrected..... and then corrected again. :lol:

Rex Grossman is a worthless piece of trash.

Back
Top Bottom