***Official Super Bowl XLIII Game Thread - Cardinals Vs. Steelers*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XLIII Game Thread - Cardinals Vs. Steelers***

Every time I hear 10th Avenue Freezeout, I keep thinking "Dead devil in the freezer" ...lol...I think it was a standup comedian that had that in his routine.

Springsteen sounds ..... bad. Like he's got layrnegitis or somthing. Sounds like his breathing is off and, he's gassed.

ETA...Little Steven looks alot like John Lovitz now.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the exception of that one roughing the passer, the Cards deserved all the flags so far.

I was also thinking that they have had to use both of their challenges on plays that were wrong and had to be reversed.

Wow, that center of Pittsburgh cost them a TD on that Rothlisberger run and he gave uip a safety which just set up a TD and a possible loss. That's a 13 point difference based on two bone-headed plays by him. Is he the new Scott Norwood?

Wow, that center of Pittsburgh cost them a TD on that Rothlisberger run and he gave uip a safety which just set up a TD and a possible loss. That's a 13 point difference based on two bone-headed plays by him. Is he the new Scott Norwood?

Hartwig. If they blow this game it sucks to be him.

Hi All,

watching the game with no sound because my baby is sick and asleep, but I have to say, this is a pretty good game. Last year was a good time too.

Rooting for zona, but the steelers are driving.

Back
Top Bottom