***OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLVIII Game Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLVIII Game Thread***

Which NFL Team Will Win Both Super Bowl XLVIII, And The Vince Lombardi Trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way Peyton Manning goes 1-2 in Super Bowl's, especially after the great season he had this year.

Pumped up for the game!

Hopefully Sherman eats crow!

Rooting for Denver, but I think Seattle dominates this one. I hope Im wrong.

31-20 Seattle and that is with Denver adding a late, cosmetic, TD.

I was at a grocery store and a gun show yesterday and this place (Bronco land) is bonkers. The grocery stores are pakced and the shelves are emptying. The only time they were ever like that when I lived in south Florida was when we had a hurricane coming in.

It's fun, but also depressing. I don't think Dolphins fans will ever get to experience this. Or at least not for a very, very long time.

I just want to see a great game.
The Seahawks and especially the Legion of Boom are exciting, but so is the offense of the Broncos. I like oldschooled Quarterbacks like Peyton and he definitely earned his second ring.

Also, from Fins-pov, it would be better for next season to play against the Broncos without Manning. I don't think they can sign a worthy sucesssor for him. There is nobody available, who could fill in that gap.

I love this. I said it all along that that Broncos wouldn't win the Super Bowl. I won't lie, I thought they'd be out of it BEFORE the Super Bowl, but I always said they wouldn't be able to win.

Now Denver needs to hope Manning doesn't call it quits after this. Dude played his two years and got the huge pay check. He can walk now and leave them ****ed.

I guess the cliché defense wins championships was proven in this game.

That was one of the worst super bowls I've seen in a long time.

I love this. I said it all along that that Broncos wouldn't win the Super Bowl. I won't lie, I thought they'd be out of it BEFORE the Super Bowl, but I always said they wouldn't be able to win.

Now Denver needs to hope Manning doesn't call it quits after this. Dude played his two years and got the huge pay check. He can walk now and leave them ****ed.

Yeah but that's an awful way to go out. It sucks losing a superbowl, but it really sucks playing a bad game and getting blown out so bad. If manning can still play, I think you bet your ass he's playing next season.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

I guess the cliché defense wins championships was proven in this game.

That was one of the worst super bowls I've seen in a long time.

It sucks because I thought this was going to be a good one and a good one as well. This super bowl did suck and the commercials were terrible too. Bad super bowl this year. I guess eli's still got one up on peyton ha. And seriously the Cuse-duke college b ball game last night was a 1,000 times better than this game. They should've replayed the cuse -duke game insted of show this broncos game.

I heard that the owner made the comment in the post game that Seattle drafts and signs players that fit the scheme and if they make a mistake they don't hold on to the player they get rid of him. What a concept.

Back
Top Bottom