Official Superbowl XLII Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Superbowl XLII Thread

What irritates me to no end is that teams FAIL to take into account Kevin Faulk.

What irritates me to no end is that teams FAIL to take into account Kevin Faulk.

Well a defense only has so many players.

4 to 6 of them on any given play are rushing the passer, two are on Moss, one or two on Welker, Watson and Stallworth demand attention.

There is only so much a team can do. If anyone has to beat me on that offense I'm going to make it be Faulk.

Somehow I imagine this ending like a story :lol:

'Defeated, Tom Brady walked off the field, never to be seen again.'

This looks like another 3 or 4 point win by the Patriots in the Superbowl...they always just beat the other team by a little.

The Budweiser commercial where the horse was training for the next year. :)

I actually thought that was pretty cool. Actually my favorite wasn't even a commerical, it was when the Terminator thing kicked the **** outta the fox robot :lol:

No use watching the rest because the outcome is pretty much determined. No matter how good the Giants play there will be a phantom penalty to keep them behind.

OMG what bull crap. How in the world can you challenge whether or not a penalty flag is thrown? If that's the case, can you challenge pass interference calls? The refs blew that call and made it up to Belichek

Back
Top Bottom