Official Superbowl XLII Thread | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Superbowl XLII Thread

Some games have felt great. The Fins 2004 win over the Pats, the Colts win over the Pats in the AFC Championship last year, basically, every time they lose. But this feels so amazing.

I hope they fine Bill for poor sportsmanship. He's a damn baby for walking away instead of even giving a handshake to Tom Coughlin.
Actually that's not true. Belichick walked over and gave Coughlin a hug and a handshake. Those two are old friends. They both started out under Parcells.

Way to go Tom Coughlin! From close to being to fired to Super Bowl winning coach. This is the beginning of the end for the Cheatriots!

Boy...ain't it a "wicked pissa" for them poor old Pats fans tonight? :D

AWE YEAH!!!! After such a long and frustrating season what a way to end it. Gratz Giants hell of a game!

:woot:

Super bowl loss. Scandal ridden season. Upcoming congressional hearing. All this is POETIC JUSTICE!!!! I wish I could be there when the guilty verdict is handed down. Just losing the SB and ending a perfect season is not enough satisfaction. I want full exposure and heads to roll! C'mon Specter, we need another victory over the cheaters!!!

Somewhere, Tiki Barber is banging his head against a wall.

wouldn't have won if they had Tiki, or even Shockey. Tiki was great, but what Jacobs/Bradshaw did for the team made them better. And with no Shockey they got more production from everybody else

Back
Top Bottom