*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl

This team is so undisciplined it's ridiculous. Do we lead the league in penalties by chance?

WTF.....fitzpatrick was a runner outside the pocket & with the ball at that point

Once again the team doesn't show up to play. Hard for anyone to defend the coaching staff.

There's no urgency on the sideline, no coaches talking to players, everyone just going through the motions.

Gase better do some soul searching at halftime. We are still in this game, but will not be shortly if we don't make some changes.

We all know what we have in Cutler....but the rest of this team has to step up. No pass rush, can't defend the screen, Parker with a miscue cost us a turnover and a fumble by Landry...not to mention some boneheaded penalties.

Need an ass kicking for all these guys.

This team can’t really be this bad. They must be in full blown tank mode for someone in the draft. Wishful thinking, eh?
They really are this bad. Howard is the only guy making plays on either side of the ball aside from Williams early in Q1.

I think I'm just gonna turn the TV off. The referees ruined this game for me. It's not entertaining at all to watch this.

Back
Top Bottom