Official vikings @ jets thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official vikings @ jets thread

is there such thing as a football game getting postponed. I mean just out of curiousity. what if it continues to lighting past midnite?

that's the cover up but its really because Sanchez cant get his hair wet.also, what are the odds of getting hit by lightning? isnt it very very very low? let them play. jk
hahhaha honestly, with all of the skyscrapers in New York and the low odds of getting struck by lightning, there really is no reason why they can't play. Makes the game more exciting anyway.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

is there such thing as a football game getting postponed. I mean just out of curiousity. what if it continues to lighting past midnite?
Interesting question. I don't guess it's ever happened, has it?

I'm suffering from football withdrawls, i need to see the jets get pounded.

yes they can postpone...although i would bet they'd play it tomorrow normally the players day off

**** now 915 start . **** my life. i mean obviously i will be up till the game ends, but i want to **** my girlfriend, and the later the game starts, better chance shes sleeping by the time the game is over.

:lol:

Aren't you glad the Dolphins have only 1 more primetime game?
well if its the dolphins i dont care, dolphins r first over everything. i mean, i can schedule sex, i cant schedule the dolphins games. i dont mind primetime games though, they feel different, but considering our next primetime game is on nfl network, i rather us not be in primetime.

who you fooling...knock it out between plays young en

you'll be done before the playclock expires

wow this is great, my direct tv does not work now bc of the ****in rain. this rain better stop soon.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

who you fooling...knock it out between plays young en

you'll be done before the playclock expires
lol, sad part is i prob would, but i rather not rush.

wow this is great, my direct tv does not work now bc of the ****in rain. this rain better stop soon.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

lol, sad part is i prob would, but i rather not rush.

don't have kids then...i swear mine have radar for that ****

Back
Top Bottom