Official vikings @ jets thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official vikings @ jets thread

would u put in jackson for favre? i mean at least jackson is mobile, favre just looks awful. im not sure that would be such a bad idea.

holmes looks scared!

It wouldn't matter with a free blitzer coming on every passing play. Aren't the Vikings coming off a Bye week? Does Childress realize the Jets blitz?

It wouldn't matter with a free blitzer coming on every passing play. Aren't the Vikings coming off a Bye week? Does Childress realize the Jets blitz?
It baffles me how no one else in the NFL can do anything on the 3rd down against the Jets, yet Miami basically neutralizes their blitzing. I guess it's cause we know them so well.

Holmes doing his best Braylon Edwards impression. Great playcall though. If only Henning ever called slants. That's pretty much the difference in us in the Jets. Schotty knows what the **** he's doing while Henning is completely oblivious.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

It baffles me how no one else in the NFL can do anything on the 3rd down against the Jets, yet Miami basically neutralizes their blitzing. I guess it's cause we know them so well.

Helps when you have a great O-Line.

could it be that much uglier than it is now?
hahhaa yeah. Watching Jackson play a few years ago was painful. He would throw INT after INT and piss the Vikings chances of winning away. Peterson ran the ball like a madman that year, and it was the only reason they were able to make the playoffs that year.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

mother ****er.

Back
Top Bottom