**OFFICIAL** We're trading for Jalen Ramsey | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** We're trading for Jalen Ramsey

Are you really clueless to that being a Flores pick? If so, it really discredits you.

Yes, I get that Chris Grier had to sign off on making the selection, so he clearly bears responsibility for trusting his then HC.

But make no mistake. It was Brian Flores that felt Iggy was a player he could develop into a stud and convinced Grier to get him. And it didn't work out (as yet).

But then comes along Mike McDaniel, who convinces Grier that he can work with Tua Tagovailoa and convinced Grier to take a big swing at Tyreek Hill (something Flores wouldn't have done) and to sign Terron Armstead and Connor Williams. All that has seemed to workout well so far, hasn't it?

You wanna point the finger at the person most responsible for the Iggy selection, look no further than a current assistant coach in Pittsburgh. You wanna be mad at Grier for listening to him? I get that. But at least understand why the pick was made.

Now Grier is listening to McDaniel and, clearly, Vic Fangio too which is why they now have Jalen Ramsey. We'll see how that works out soon.
I realize Flores was all over Iggy. But he’s taken a precious roster spot. Grier holds on to his failures too long. I’ve pointed this out before.

View attachment 134874
Did you say 9th best sir? Also, I don’t care how much we spend. I only care about winning a Super Bowl in the next two years. After the next two years, these contracts mean nothing. Godfather Grier is the best Gm this franchise has ever had.
I believe it was PFT had him 9th, but like PFF, a dubious source at times.

335300258_227270609771281_2749337540742017222_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom