Offseason wish list | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason wish list

dolfan121

WE SHALL OVERCOME!
Reaction score
1. Trade Henne and a 3rd to Denver for Orton.
2. Draft Mark Ingram
3. Sign Vincent Jackson
4. Hire Brad Childress

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't draft Mark Ingram. RB right now would be a luxury pick. We're not the New England Patriots. We have to draft someone who can get this franchise going in the right direction. We have to draft a QB of some sort. Highly doubt Denver would be interested in Chad Henne.

1.) DEN wants a 2nd for Orton. Not sure a 3rd and a 7th (Henne's value) would cut it. And then we have even fewer picks to fill other holes.
2.) Gotta use our 1st rounder on a QB. Even if Gabbert/Locker/Mallett/Newton aren't there, we gotta use the 1st to trade back a little and still take Pat Devlin.
3.) Can't afford VJax and Marshall. That would be one team with the two highest paid WRs in the NFL.

FAIL for me.

I'd say Trade Henne for a 3rd to a desperate team.
do NOT draft a RB in round 1
sign Jacoby Jones bc Jackson will cost same as BM

I am very confident that the owner may push for Newton b/c he is the "MAN" coming out of NCAA this year wiht all the hype and will fill seats and sel tickets.

I want 4 QBs either will do 1) gabbert 2) weeden 3) Yates 4) newton

Can you give us one good reason why, any team, would want to hire Childress. I wouldn't even want him in town.

All the options at QB this year are risky. Trades,FA's,Draft picks. Giving up a draft pick or picks in this environment would be foolhardy.

Sign two free agent veterans and draft two QB's. Sign Kerry Collins and Billy Volek. Draft Colin Kaepernick and Ricky Stanzi. If Stanzi looks good enough, cut Volek or Collins. If Stanzi doesn't look great, try to hide for a year on the practice squad. Kaepernick and Stamzi are projected 4th and 6th. However, after Kaepernick throws some 80 yard passes for the scouts and runs a 4.4 forty, he will probably move up boards; especially if he has a good senior bowl week.

Can you give us one good reason why, any team, would want to hire Childress. I wouldn't even want him in town.

All the options at QB this year are risky. Trades,FA's,Draft picks. Giving up a draft pick or picks in this environment would be foolhardy.

Sign two free agent veterans and draft two QB's. Sign Kerry Collins and Billy Volek. Draft Colin Kaepernick and Ricky Stanzi. If Stanzi looks good enough, cut Volek or Collins. If Stanzi doesn't look great, try to hide for a year on the practice squad. Kaepernick and Stamzi are projected 4th and 6th. However, after Kaepernick throws some 80 yard passes for the scouts and runs a 4.4 forty, he will probably move up boards; especially if he has a good senior bowl week.

Brad Childress is one hell of a OC bad HC but very good OC. Some people are just ment to be very good Coordinators like Childress, Wade Phillips, Norv Turner,Mike Nolan heck even Dave Wannstedt was one of the best DC, but they all suck at HC

Alright how come no one is talking about Jake Locker that is our savior right there and we cant afford to be cheap anymore we must use a pick in the first round to get a quarterback we've been cheap for 20 years already and havent picked a qb in the first round since Marino maybe that explains why we've had terrible qbs over the years the last qb we took was chad henne in the 2ND ROUND look at how much of a flop that turned out instead of drafting Matt Ryan because we were being safe as always, but i guarantee you Shula would've made the play for Matt Ryan anyways maybe this video could convince you otherwise of Jake Locker check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZchE4x7zlE

1. Sparono learns how to ADJUST DURING a game
2. No more fist pumping for field goals
3. Ireland figures out how to draft
4. They go after a real QB
5 Try to get Ingram in the draft
6. Sparono grows a set of balls this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom