Ogun & other topics | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogun & other topics

midwest_phinfan

Starter
Reaction score
Ogun is overplaying his hand bigtime. He better sign his deal and get into camp before david bowens makes him expendable. He is insane if he thinks he's worth more money (which to me means he thinks he's a better player) than JT. Our current LE's could easily contribute 15+ sacks this upcoming sesason, matching oguns output last year.

O-Line in Minicamp......
Don't worry about Feeley and Fiedler having to face constant pressure in camp. O-linemen basically have their hands tied trying to block the D-line without pads. I played some football in college and I can attest to how hard this is, I can hardly imagine how tough it is in the NFL. Honestly, they should sack the QB every single time we throw in camp. Imagine trying to block a player as fast as Jason Taylor, now imagine trying to do it when he doesn't have pads on. As slender as his frame is it would almost be impossible. O-linemen aren't taught to hold but they do, watch any game and you'll see the the shoulderpads are basically what the linemen are blocking, not the player. Without the shoulderpads to help steer their blocks, they have no options. I personally disregard anybody commenting on our bad o-line play because of this.

Finally, everyone should be pumped about this upcoming season. Last summer one guy I worked with was a Lions fan and everyday I'd hear, "Lions in the superbowl," "Joey Heisman will be MVP," junk like that. This is the best time of year because every NFL team is on equal footing. Right now it's all about hype and expectations. Every fan should be thinking that their team will be in the superbowl right now. Too many people on here are down on this team already. Lighten up and give them a chance. This goes for fans of all NFL teams, talk it up now because once the season starts you might not have the chance.

Good post.

What people don't realize is that alot of other teams' fans would be screaming Super Bowl too if they had the roster our team has.

This will be an awesome team this upcoming year and I am stoked.

Back
Top Bottom