Oh my God!!! Funniest BANG! cartoon ever!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh my God!!! Funniest BANG! cartoon ever!!!!!!!!!!

good stuff...and again, I too aplogize for not seeing it earlier. forgive us

funny! gonna watch some tv saturday! :roflmao:

Thanks, that was funny! Anybody know what program they use to create clips like that?

Steve

Its a good bang cartoon, but the funniest one I've seen so far I think has to be the Justice Guys 2 cartoon they did. Bill Cowher is "The Spitball" and Tiki Barber is "Fumble Man" and they are recruiting new justice league members, so they recruit "Captain Crybaby" (Terrell Owens) who's power of whining will stop any criminal in his tracks, then they get "Chokeman" (Donovan McNabb) who's power to choke at the critical moment strikes fear in everyone's heart...then "Mr. Dimple" shows up (Tom Brady) and they don't want to let him in but they have to because he's the Super Bowl MVP and "its in the charter" so he mainly contributes the use of his Super Bowl cadillac for transportation...

...and finally there's "The Cleveland Steamer" (Jeff Garcia) who, nearly naked, uses his sidekick "Mr. Tinkles" the anal dwelling hamster to defuse nuclear missiles.

OMG!! This is the twelvth time this has been posted!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom