oh my goodness... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh my goodness...

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
Are you all serious? I havent entered some of these threads because the titles are so ridiculous..it is a preseason game! A preseason! Remember henne and Marshall against the bucs? Yeah...look at all of the quality teams that are getting beat and looking far worse than we are.. calm down folks, who would tank the season over a preseason game? I guess the ravens and pack are worse than we are? the browns and jags are already in the afc championship game?We want to win..I understand,but don't fly off the handle until REAL games are played.

I am not getting real worked up over the past two weeks, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little dissapointed. I expected the defense to play better, even though it is a vanilla defense and tonight was missing Burnett, Dansby and Wake. They didn't look good last week and didn't show any improvements this week.

With the offense, Tannehill is showing promise. Tonight didn't go great for him, but he didn't make any major mistakes either. He was just OK. Still though, through two games I would say he still is the favorite to start the regular season. Which says a lot since most people(including myself) didn't expect him to really have a chance to start from day one. The running game so far is non existent and WR continues to look like a problem.

I don't expect a lot from the preseason, mostly just hoping no one gets hurt. Though I do wish that the starting units would have performed a little better. Next week the Dolphins will game plan and the starters will play the majority of the game. Hopefully guys like Burnett, Dansby, Wake and Hartline can return from their injuries.

I am not going to be as drastic as some of the threads have been tonight. Did you see that someone actually started a thread titled "0-16"? lol. I just hope they show signs of improvement next week.

Yeah I want us to win every game.That's just being a competitor,but I have seen us play some great preseason and end up winning 4 games and vice versa. I believe this staff moreso than any previous regime will have things rolling by the time we head to Houston,but we will see. I don't believe it is nearly as bad as it seems.

I've been here for 4 years now. It's like this every year. This shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Probably better people get it out of their systems now when the games mean nothing. There's always hope in every offseason. This year could be rough. It's better to adapt to reality sooner than later. Let people approach this season with open eyes instead of getting crushed by disappointment.

Probably better people get it out of their systems now when the games mean nothing. There's always hope in every offseason. This year could be rough. It's better to adapt to reality sooner than later. Let people approach this season with open eyes instead of getting crushed by disappointment.

No, they're like that all the time....Haven't you seen the FIRE PHILBIN threads already?

Back
Top Bottom