Ohio st. vs. Iowa | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio st. vs. Iowa

that last move where he caused the guy to miss by moving inside of him instead of the expected out of bounds was a VERY heads up play. I'm glad I'm recording this one...for a friend in Australia no less. I can watch it again.

That fumble pretty much killed any shot Iowa had, gonna take a miracle now

They didnt lose that much time, but they lost 28 yards, from the 33 to their own 5

Alex44 said:
That fumble pretty much killed any shot Iowa had, gonna take a miracle now

Iowa's defense is playing good in the second half. Whats killing the Ohio St are those stupid QB draws.

Majpain said:
Iowa's defense is playing good in the second half. Whats killing the Ohio St are those stupid QB draws.

Iowa is killing itself of offense to though

Not taking anything away from your defense but the QB just threw the ball straight at the LB....great play to tip and catch a bullet like that, but it makes you wonder what the QB was looking at

Well that was the nail in the coffin. What a pass by Troy Smith, 4 TD passes on the night.

cnc66 said:
how different would this game be if the Iowa recievers had not dropped so many balls.

It wouldnt....Ohio State could score on that team at will...if they ever became a real threat..we'd just spread them out and pick'm apart...

..anyone who follows OSU football knows Tressel doesnt like to step on the throat at all!!!! He likes keepin it somewhat interesting..but make no mistake we coulda scored at will all night long.

DBoston80 said:
It wouldnt....Ohio State could score on that team at will...if they ever became a real threat..we'd just spread them out and pick'm apart...

..anyone who follows OSU football knows Tressel doesnt like to step on the throat at all!!!! He likes keepin it somewhat interesting..but make no mistake we coulda scored at will all night long.

yea agreed. the game was never really close. in the second half, tressel started playin conserative. OSU never runs the score up unless the defense makes plays that result in touchdowns (like against penn state).

Back
Top Bottom