Ohio St vs Michigan ST | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio St vs Michigan ST

Oh that sucks. yea everyone had their back ups in. they drove the field and scored on a 5 yard run. i really wanted the shut out, but of well, a win is a win.

UF Fin Kat said:
michigan state will win. upset of the year.

Good call. I was at the game, maybe it looked a little closer on the TV. I'm not sure though, my seat weren't that good, they were only about 4 rows from the field.

OSUDauby said:
Good call. I was at the game, maybe it looked a little closer on the TV. I'm not sure though, my seat weren't that good, they were only about 4 rows from the field.

Nice, how'd you manage to get those tickets?

Blade said:
Nice, how'd you manage to get those tickets?

Went up with a group of people from work. My boss is a boster and we got ahold of some tickets. We took up about 30 people in RV's and taigated from Thursday-Sun. It was a looonnng trip...wayyy too much beer!

The stadium was about 40% Ohio State fans. At the end of the game, it was 90% Ohio State fans.

OSUDauby said:
Went up with a group of people from work. My boss is a boster and we got ahold of some tickets. We took up about 30 people in RV's and taigated from Thursday-Sun. It was a looonnng trip...wayyy too much beer!

The stadium was about 40% Ohio State fans. At the end of the game, it was 90% Ohio State fans.

LOL, thats awesome. Yea i noticed at the game that the crowd was fairly close to amount of people cheerin for each side. But in the 4th quarter, all i could see was OSU fans. Thats cool.

Blade said:
LOL, thats awesome. Yea i noticed at the game that the crowd was fairly close to amount of people cheerin for each side. But in the 4th quarter, all i could see was OSU fans. Thats cool.

we travel better than any team in the nation......better than 40,000 at Texas....not to mention we took over Tempe in 02.

DBoston80 said:
we travel better than any team in the nation......better than 40,000 at Texas....not to mention we took over Tempe in 02.

Yea, dont get me wrong. I know we travel good. I remember seeing all the Buckeye fans in the Fiesta Bowl in Tempe. The stadium there is like our second stadium. OSU should just buy that staduim, LOL.

LOL. i dont know about that one. but sleepin in a car wouldnt be so bad, lol.

Back
Top Bottom