Ohio State LB Laurinitis wins Nagurski Trophy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State LB Laurinitis wins Nagurski Trophy

ChambersWI said:
thing is you could argue Poz was better than Hawk last year.

If this was a best LB award fine, but you can not tell me Laurinitis was the best defensive player in the nation.

:yeahthat:

I didn't realize this was best defensive player. I thought it was best LB. I think Aaron Ross should be considered for best defensive player -- he's been a shutdown corner all season, reminds me of Carlos Rogers and has made some big plays. He destroyed Oklahoma on his own too.

As far as the best LB...

I'm sorry but Patrick Willis is the best LB in the country, It makes me sick everytime I think of Tennessee choosing Daniel Brooks over Willis comming out of high school.

As far as this sham, Reggie Nelson decided more games this year than any other non-skill position player in the country.

Would Florida be anywhere close to playing for a National Championship without Nelson? No.
Would OSU be anywhere close to playing for a National Championship without Laurinitis? Yes.

UF Fin Kat said:
did you honestly think willis would win it?

No, I thought for sure Reggie Nelson would, but I honestly thought Willis had a better chance than Laurinitis.

Marino2Clayton said:
No, I thought for sure Reggie Nelson would, but I honestly thought Willis had a better chance than Laurinitis.

This is the same reason I think Brennan has no chance at the QB award.

Marino2Clayton said:
As far as the best LB...

I'm sorry but Patrick Willis is the best LB in the country, It makes me sick everytime I think of Tennessee choosing Daniel Brooks over Willis comming out of high school.

As far as this sham, Reggie Nelson decided more games this year than any other non-skill position player in the country.

Would Florida be anywhere close to playing for a National Championship without Nelson? No.
Would OSU be anywhere close to playing for a National Championship without Laurinitis? Yes.

what?? Laurinitis had some crucial plays in big games this year?? Stop making stuff up to try and prove an unvalid point:shakeno:

DBoston80 said:
what?? Laurinitis had some crucial plays in big games this year?? Stop making stuff up to try and prove an unvalid point:shakeno:

I'm not sure what unvalid means but I think thats this was pretty dead on...

Year end college football awards are always given to the most deserving player.

Signed,
Paul Hourning

Marino2Clayton said:
Year end college football awards are always given to the most deserving player.

Signed,
Paul Hourning

LOL:sidelol: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom