Ohio State Survives Triple OT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State Survives Triple OT

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For the life of me I cannot understand what the hell the NC State offensive coordinator was thinking. They're shredding OSU with the pass. Then he decides to call TWO QB sneaks from the 5-yard line. One on 1st down, the other on 3rd down. They effectively wasted two downs. Ohio State couldn't stop them. But that jackass went braindead in the 3rd OT.

At any rate, OSU isn't #1 in my book.

Great game.

i know... he's stupid, thats just it.... those final calls didn't make sense at all.

That was pretty weak. NC State could have saved their season. OSU will not be undefeated this year, though. They can't play like that against Michigan. I'm not so sure Clarett is the missing link, though, although the media would have us believe it is...

Originally posted by Al_Tru_Ist
That was pretty weak. NC State could have saved their season. OSU will not be undefeated this year, though. They can't play like that against Michigan. I'm not so sure Clarett is the missing link, though, although the media would have us believe it is...

Just watched Michigan thoroughly kick Notre Dame up and down the field, blanking them 38-0. Ohio State is the luckiest, getting out of a straight-jacket team in America. When will this madness stop? Talk about unimpressive? Yeah that coordinator suffered a "brain-fart" to allow OSU to take the victory. Any yes, at this point, Michigan would roll all over Ohio State. Well see how it unfolds, because there is a lot of football to be played.

The QB Sneak on Third was just flat out stupid...a handoff is my opinion of what they should have done. It oculd have gotten them two yards or so. Better than getting brought down for a loss.

Back
Top Bottom