Ohio State | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State

uPhinicky?

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:o This isn't any bashing of Ohio State fans but just a legit question.

After last years national bowl game I said there is no way the Buckeyes would be ranked preseason #1.

Being national champs I could see when they were ranked #2.

However, after the last two weeks can you really see where they should be ranked any higher than, say the Gators?

OK, of course I'm being biased here because I'm a Canes fan, but the Hurricanes came back to defeat a good college football team.
The Buckeyes needed 3 overtimes to survive an unranked average college football team (although Ohio did much to boost their belief in themselves.

Should Ohio stay third or drop some?

Wasn't NCState ranked 24?

Why shouldn't OSU be ranked NUMBER ONE. They are the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. and they haven't lost a game since then. Today was a nail biter, but then again.. every single game from last year was a nail biter too... no reason to change it. It's stupid that the reigning, undefeated, National Champs aren't ranked #1.

USC, Michigan, Miami, Oklahoma, Florida State are all playing better than OSU right now. not to say OSU isn't a top team, though.

Well, Oklahoma, Michigan, Miami, and tons of other teams are undefeated, and playing ALOT better than OSU is right now, and that's how it works in college.

Don't worry OSU has to make a trip to the BIG HOUSE there will be no comeback or nail biters then. OSU's luck will run out.

GO BLUE!!

I don't see why you're bragging about the Canes when they were getting outplayed for 3 quarters against Florida.

Sure, it took 3 OT for Ohio St to beat NC State, but only because Rivers (The best QB in the nation) got hot late and went on a mad streak.

Ohio St just knows how to win, 17 straight wins.

There's no arguing how good they are.

Whatever dude.........

Originally posted by Pitty
I don't see why you're bragging about the Canes when they were getting outplayed for 3 quarters against Florida.

Sure, it took 3 OT for Ohio St to beat NC State, but only because Rivers (The best QB in the nation) got hot late and went on a mad streak.

Ohio St just knows how to win, 17 straight wins.

There's no arguing how good they are.
I don't see Ohio State scoring 28 unanswered points in a quarter and a half to win a game. I don't see Ohio State having the longest home winning streak. Miami's only lost 1 game in the last three years. I DO see Ohio State playing bowl games with academically ineligible players because that's the only way they know how to win.:evil: Oh wait, he got suspended for the entire year. Clarett should be pumping gas someplace, he doesn't have the brains or deserve to go to a decent university. :rolleyes:

Why are people still whining about last year? The Canes lost. It's over. This is a new season.

The truth is Ohio St. is top 5 until somebody beats them.

The national championship goes through Florida. Every year. If Ohio State gets through their conference undefeated then they deserve the #1 spot. I do agree that they have been playing more like #20 of late.

I understand how college works and all... I guess I just don't think it should work that way. I don't EVER think it's smart to call a Big Ten football game like OSU-Michigan before the game, especially this far before. Something HUGE will happen during the game and the unexpected will happen. It goes that way every year. My dream is that OSU and Michigan both go undefeated into that game... How incredible would that be... I guess you guys aren't from here, and don't go to OSU, I do, it would be incredibly cool for me, and for the whole city of Columbus... but, I don't see it happening... Big Ten is just too tough to go undefeated in, and OSU's conference schedule is a bit tougher than Michigan...

Hey man.......

Hey, who is Ohio's big rival like FSU is to Miami down here? Would that be Michigan or another team? thanks......:cool:

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
I understand how college works and all... I guess I just don't think it should work that way. I don't EVER think it's smart to call a Big Ten football game like OSU-Michigan before the game, especially this far before. Something HUGE will happen during the game and the unexpected will happen. It goes that way every year. My dream is that OSU and Michigan both go undefeated into that game... How incredible would that be... I guess you guys aren't from here, and don't go to OSU, I do, it would be incredibly cool for me, and for the whole city of Columbus... but, I don't see it happening... Big Ten is just too tough to go undefeated in, and OSU's conference schedule is a bit tougher than Michigan...

Back
Top Bottom