OJ McDuffie signed Football/Chambers Authentic Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OJ McDuffie signed Football/Chambers Authentic Jersey

HaRdKoReXXX

Trigger Man
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an OJ MucDuffie signed football and Chambers Authentic Jersey Im trying to sell. The McDuffie ball I got signed in person, so there is no COA. I had been meaning to get a case for it and put it in my office, but can't seem to find the time (nor do I really have the office space).

The Chambers Jersey has never been worn! I got it prolly 4 or 5 months before he was traded. Id keep it except there is a certain dress code at my job and I rarely wear jersey's anymore as it is. It actually still has the tags on it. Its a size 52 (which equates to about an XL) and is the Home White color.

The price of the jersey is negociable, the football Im looking for around $60 obo. If you'd like to see a pic of either one let me know. Thanks.

Hey guys, I have an OJ MucDuffie signed football and Chambers Authentic Jersey Im trying to sell. The McDuffie ball I got signed in person, so there is no COA. I had been meaning to get a case for it and put it in my office, but can't seem to find the time (nor do I really have the office space).

The Chambers Jersey has never been worn! I got it prolly 4 or 5 months before he was traded. Id keep it except there is a certain dress code at my job and I rarely wear jersey's anymore as it is. It actually still has the tags on it. Its a size 52 (which equates to about an XL) and is the Home White color.

The price of the jersey is negociable, the football Im looking for around $60 obo. If you'd like to see a pic of either one let me know. Thanks.
Bro do you have a pic on the McDuffie ball?

Back
Top Bottom