ok dolphin fans this should make you feel better | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ok dolphin fans this should make you feel better

ROSCO P.C. JR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
for those who think the sky is falling , things arent as bad as they may seem and here is a example of what i mean. on sat #7 rank okla fell to a tcu squad and the fans got up and left when they were only down by seven points does this mean they wont win the national championship. no it doesnt however they will need lots of luck getting there. just because we have a losing season doesn't mean we will be the bengals or the seahawks we need a losing season every now and then to bring people back to reality. the reason the media doesnt like to cover the fins is that dolphin fans are very fickle and the dolphins dont get the support from there fans the way all the other nfl teams do. which in my opinion suxs.
we will rise agian and we will win a superbowl but you guys have to realize that not every team can stay on top it just isnt going to happen. So yea we have some problems but rome wasnt built in a day and besides i promise each and every dolphin fan who reads this site that if the fans will focus more on making the dolphins the best nfl team possible instead of finding what is wrong with the team we will be one of the elite teams

Back
Top Bottom