OK Everyone........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK Everyone........

Irish Phin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Everybody take a deep breath, let it out and let last night go. Yes we took it right on the chin and yes we lost but it happens. Nobody expected us to go 16-0 this year so losses happen. C-Pep has alot of rust to shake off and this team needs time to gel together. Miami will be fine. The city of Pittsburgh and the Steelers were so fired up last night it was gonna be very hard to beat them. If not for a couple of bad play calls and a couple blown penalties Miami could have won that game. But we lost so we suck it up and we move on. Buffalo is next and that is all we need to focus on right now. Yesterday is over and there is nothing we can do to change it so let'e go out and take out all our frustration on The Bills..........:dolphins:

i completely agree, i hate losing any games but you know we are going to lose a few more, just enjoy the season being back for real, it is a long offseason, too long without the phins, i have 15 more weeks of not going to the freaking mall on sunday with the wife

Yup. Carolina and Denver both started 0-1 last year and you know how they did. We, on the otherhand, started with a win and ended up watching the playoffs from home.

We lost to the defending champs, in THEIR house, barely.

We'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom