Ok. We lost. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok. We lost.

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
And badly....

ST may just need some work. Lol, they may need some new asses once Gase tears them off.

Offense, well...I really don't care. No kidding. For real, the names we know weren't out there tonight. No way we piss out with our starting line (whoever that turns out to be), Ajayi, Drake, and the three football sponges we call receivers, the same triad I would not trade for anybody else's. Cutler and Parker (who'd a thunk!) seem to want to click. We shall see.

I am not confident with the TE. I put more faith in Fasano than J. We will get what we expect from Fasano. We might get what we hope for out of J. Maybe.....

Godchaux will feast. And I bet he starts. Either he or Suh will be freed up, due to the other, and Suh will not be the one freed up. He is far hungrier than Phillips, and is turning heads. Our D line will not be taken lightly....

LB. oh boy. Hull put out, he tried. Hard. Timmons and Alonzo are good to go. Hull is the wild card. Maybe the old boys will turn him quick.

CB is fine. Tank wants a job. X and Max can hang, X is growing up fast (thank God). But thin.

Safety doesn't worry me too much.

All of this depends on health, of course.

ST....you deserve to burn tonight. Fales lived up to his misspelled last name, PS at best.

**** it. I chalk it up to a severe case of nerves and desperately wanting to make the cut. We'll do better at Philly.

And where the hell was Harris???!!!

Sorry. Post game Dolphins guys are usually drunk, as you all well know.

People overreact to preseason every year. It means little in the grand scheme of things other than the final roster come week 1. Can you tell me what the Dolphins did against Atlanta in the preseason three years ago? Exactly.

The regular season has a much different feel than preseason does.

People overreact to preseason every year. It means little in the grand scheme of things other than the final roster come week 1. Can you tell me what the Dolphins did against Atlanta in the preseason three years ago? Exactly.

The regular season has a much different feel than preseason does.

I remember watching the preseason a few years ago and the first team looked unstoppable; regular season hit and we went 6-10.

Pretty sure special teams sucked pretty bad in last years preseason as well. I'm almost positive the Dolphins had a punt blocked last year in preseason as well...or maybe it was a FG blocked...something was blocked lol. Lots of bad turnovers...the little bit of highlights I saw the O-line didn't block very well.

There's also the fact that we play Atlanta and Baltimore in the regular season and I doubt Gase is going to show either team much of anything.

I don't care about the score/ who wins or loses.

Main thing to watch is how some players do in potential 1 v 1 battles.

Next week will be the one to sort of watch until they pull the starters and it goes back to seeing whose backups are better.

Main things are no one gets seriously injured and some players looking to make the roster show some type of improvement.

We need Drake on ST. That is evident. I like Mctyer but he isn't a returner, Perry also struggled fumbling a return. We need to find a better backup return option.

Grant has terrible vision for a punt returner. I kinda wanna see what Bobby McCain can do, in college he was a PR

I stayed up and watched the replay at midnight and only knew the score once it came by on the scroll at the bottom. I saw the final score and became instantly disappointed.

About half way through the second quarter we we're still winning and j was anything but disappointed.

Cutler, Parker, Stills, Ajayi, Landry appear ready for the regular season.

Sam Young, not so much. No question Juwuan James and Mike Pouncey are sorely needed.

Starting defense and even a lot of the 2nd unit was stout while Baltimore still had there 1's in for the 2nd quarter.

Considering I knew the final score going into it.....I was pretty happy with what I saw.

Oh.....And Buffalo sucks. Seriously bad. Why don't they trade McCoy too? He's going to get very testy a month into the season.

No question the sorry play on defense wasn't until guys who won't make the team were in. IDC about them and therefore the score was meaningless

Biggest concerns for me.... We desperately need to sign or trade for a linebacker. I applaud Mike Hull's fight, but he is by no means even close to being an average starter. He has no business on the field outside of special teams. Another concern is Julius Thomas -- maybe I'm seeing things, but he just looks bigger and slower than I remember him. Looks sluggish

We really need another QB on this roster. We can't get a good look at what we have lower on the depth chart of the skill positions when we have Fales unable to throw a catchable ball beyond 4 yds.

Back
Top Bottom