oklahoma is losing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oklahoma is losing

Originally posted by dolfan06
they lose this one and they can forget any championship. right now its 21-6, oklahoma state!:p

Looks like they're getting a wake up call... Sort of solidifies things for OSU!! Looks like 'Canes v Buckeyes on Jan6! Didn't i say that about a month ago? :D

Re: Re: oklahoma is losing

Originally posted by WharfRat
Looks like they're getting a wake up call... Sort of solidifies things for OSU!! Looks like 'Canes v Buckeyes on Jan6! Didn't i say that about a month ago? :D
uh..............where's mr angneli?

I'm right here. This is the only game of the season that I really can never figure out. I was raised an Oklahoma fan, but I went to Oklahoma State.

Rashaun Woods is one hell of a Wide Receiver.

I'll be cheering for Ohio St.

Originally posted by Angneli
I'm right here. This is the only game of the season that I really can never figure out. I was raised an Oklahoma fan, but I went to Oklahoma State.

Rashaun Woods is one hell of a Wide Receiver.

I'll be cheering for Ohio St.
i see, you want to be a loser!:rolleyes: :evil:

It is hard for me to understand how OU always has trouble with Oklahoma State. A terrible Oklahoma State team beat them last year and was close to doing it a year before. They were better this year (at least they are bowl eligible) but they still aren't at OU's level, yet OU always has trouble with them. Is there an explanation for this?

This series has been like this for years. It's just a rivalry game.

Back
Top Bottom