oklahoma is losing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oklahoma is losing

Oh yes I forgot. Beating the crap out of you twice doesn't make us better. Head to head Buffalo wins big twice. Enough said.

Originally posted by Angneli
Oh yes I forgot. Beating the crap out of you twice doesn't make us better. Head to head Buffalo wins big twice. Enough said.
no, there is more to be said. you beat us twice this year, but the fins still have a better record than you, so it must not have meant a hell of a lot. this is one year, what about the last two. seems like your even more senile than the average 60 year old, suffering from CRS. CAN'T REMEMBER ****!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
no, there is more to be said. you beat us twice this year, but the fins still have a better record than you, so it must not have meant a hell of a lot. this is one year, what about the last two. seems like your even more senile than the average 60 year old, suffering from CRS. CAN'T REMEMBER ****!:rolleyes:

Nothing matters except this season and the fact is that we have bragging rights for the next year. We're off topic anyway this is a college forum remember.

Originally posted by WharfRat
Just like OSU - Mich You just never know who's going to win it. always a good game though...

I totally agree. Games like this make College football great.

Originally posted by Angneli
I totally agree. Games like this make College football great.

I'm an OSU alumni, and even made the roster as "15th string" MLB for a couple of years... so when I read stories about the pandamomium in Columbus after the win over Mich this year ... it brought back a lot of memories! That town, especially High St, where the main campus is, became electric when we played Mich at home.... those were the days! :drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom