OL Prospects? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OL Prospects?

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok, so most football minds will tell you you have to build team from the inside out. Does anyone know anything about our very own hometown college RG and RT? Are they good enough to be considered for drafting? RG Danny Isidora & RT Sunny Odugwa. Who else out there should we look at for OL? I like that they are both big boys, and totally opposite of what Phailbin tried to implement here. Not that Tannnbaum will actually do the right thing t rebuild this roster, but at least its not another doom and gloom thread!

Both of those guys are very raw still. They weren't very well coached last year to be honest. Odugwa still has another year of eligibility and I can't see why he wouldn't come back because he would probably go undrafted otherwise. Isidora on the other hand has potential but he most likely goes 5th round or later. Pretty athletic guard who's much better at run blocking than pass blocking right now.

Best player on the O-line IMO is KC McDermott who is a junior and plays LG but he's also played RT.

What we need to draft are plug and play Guards. Like Trai Turner.

Both of those guys are very raw still. They weren't very well coached last year to be honest. Odugwa still has another year of eligibility and I can't see why he wouldn't come back because he would probably go undrafted otherwise. Isidora on the other hand has potential but he most likely goes 5th round or later. Pretty athletic guard who's much better at run blocking than pass blocking right now.

Best player on the O-line IMO is KC McDermott who is a junior and plays LG but he's also played RT.

Cool, thanks for the info.

The light definitely came on with McDermott. He's been great this year. Also agree with your assessment on the other two. I do think Sunny may have the highest ceiling on that o-line. He came to UM as a complete project, and he keeps getting better. But he isn't ready for the NFL at all.

Back
Top Bottom