Ole Miss beat Alabama...love it. F Nick Saban. End of message. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ole Miss beat Alabama...love it. F Nick Saban. End of message.

you know that **** is screaming at everybody cuz nothing sticks to him

lol MUST BE HARD waiting around for the few losses to say that lol

Nick Saban is desperately looking for another short guy to add to the coaching staff so that he won't be the only midget on the sideline.

lol MUST BE HARD waiting around for the few losses to say that lol
I live in AL now and while he has certainly had his share of success he is 0-3 against ranked teams in his last three games against ranked opponents and is 4-3 in his last seven games. I don't think it will be as easy as before for him.

Wait for it...this just in...Nick Saban states he is absolutely not leaving Alabama for Texas.................and frankly he is getting tired of answering these ridiculous questions.

He is a man of his word!

Wait for it...this just in...Nick Saban states he is absolutely not leaving Alabama for Texas.................and frankly he is getting tired of answering these ridiculous questions.

He is a man of his word!

Why should NicK Saban's word be any better than any other coach owner. Bill Parcells broke his word a lot, Stephen Ross lied about not offering Harbaugh a job.

I live in AL now and while he has certainly had his share of success he is 0-3 against ranked teams in his last three games against ranked opponents and is 4-3 in his last seven games. I don't think it will be as easy as before for him.

He is still 78-16 with Alabama 4-1 this year and has brought them three national championships in the hardest conference in nation. We can keep hope for his demise but all college teams lose at some point.

He is still 78-16 with Alabama 4-1 this year and has brought them three national championships in the hardest conference in nation. We can keep hope for his demise but all college teams lose at some point.
If they lose another game Alabama fans will start questioning if he should be fired. :lol:

I truly wish that I had something more eloquent to add. I don't.

This lying piece of feces deserves everything bad that ever happens to him. For the rest of his life.

If they lose another game Alabama fans will start questioning if he should be fired. :lol:

That's I don't don't worst fanbase around. I grew up Bama fan and quit being one because of the constant coaching turnaround. I basically have no college team now. I pull for USF ugh

Back
Top Bottom