Oline Man top priority | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oline Man top priority

Starter
Reaction score
For the life of me, I can not understand why finfans continue to think that adding skill position players is going to make us better. Dolphin Nation, I am sure you know this already, this game is ungloriously won in the trenches. We need mean nasty lineman on both sides of the ball they set the tempo for the skill position players not the other way around. We played 2 good teams in the last two weeks, and we got our heads handed to us at the line of scrimage.
Once we responsilbly address our lineman on both sides of the ball but escpecially offense, judging by sabans comments, I honestly think he is going to go for a wide receiver. He said "we have great runners" and we are "decent" at WR. If that is not a condemning statement about Chambers, I don't know what is. But I am absolutely sure he will address the line firsts. IF you look at both his teams at Michagen State, and LSU they had some real hogs upfront.

It is a long season, lets just keep our heads up!!

And Linehan had a HUGE line in Minnesota.

Your right Linnhean also had a monstrous line upfront and also the best WR in the last 5 years.

Oh Come On, now one is good without and 0-line. I don't care who youre QB is, WR's are, RB is, O-Cord is, it doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom