Omar Kelly: 13 lessons learned at the NFL combine. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly: 13 lessons learned at the NFL combine.

the more i read about couples the more i want to pass

Leadership or not, I don't see Bell sticking with a $6 million cap figure

As much as I hate to admit it, gotta give credit where do so props to HaydenFox's favorite reporter for this. What stands out to me is the possibility of Jeff Saturday coming in to shift Pouncey over to guard. Don't like it at all. Why accommodate a downwardly declining 36yo center and mess with someone who is already showing signs of continuing the standard of all-everything excellence at the center position set by Stephenson and Langer. Don't monkey with Mike! If Peyton wants him, Reggie Wayne coming back home for the minimum would be fine but at this point I'd rather have another SoFloridian back home: Pierre Garcon.

Hopefully Fisher will overplay his hand and end up with a lot less than he's bargaining for. I would LMAO at "Mr Control-Issue Mediocrity" if that ended up being the case.

That was a good article. The only part I disagreed with was moving Pouncey to guard for Saturday. I think he's going to be a stud for us at center. Why move him to guard now?

I agree, if the center position ain't broke don't fix it , maybe saturday can play left guard, I really hope Blackmon stock drops and he's available to us. Richardson is an interesting option as well if available.

Great article.

I too would keep Pouncey at center as the team invested much in the way of money and growing pains for him to learn it.

Wayne and Manning as a duo to Miami may be too good to pass up. Would mean ignoring the WR spot in a DEEP WR draft, and confining Clyde Gates to no-man's land. Still, probably worth it given their comfortability level and Wayne's work ethic.

The thing I LOVE about this offseason is that the team appears to be making the QB decision FIRST and then letting the rest of the dominoes fall AFTER that. It's a wise move to address the team's biggest hole and the sport's most important position, and then let it inform the rest of your duties as a GM.

Not sure what got into this staff...and there is still plenty of time for them to bungle it up...but so far they seem to be doing it all correctly for once.

If he stays he has to restructure. No way around it and I want him to stay at least one more season to avoid gaps at FS and SS.

The only gaps you'll be seeing with Bell are the gaps between him and the tight ends he will try to defend

would the Fins get anything ( draft compensation ) if another team signs Paul Soliai

I keep saying it, Trent Richardson is going to be good. I know we have Bush and DT, but TR looks like a future star.
A bigger Maurice Jones Drew is a perfect comparison. The guy is a punishing runner. Combined with Bush, that type of rushing attacks will open up the passing game for more big plays. Strong rushing attacks are not passe. The guy can catch the ball and lay out the secondary. I think he will give us the type of production we used to get from Ricky in his prime.

Glad to finally see Tamme mentioned. A young TE with some playmaking ability IMO

haha good one..! Bell has been our best safety for many years. gimmi a break

Not saying much considering we've consistently had some of the worst safety play in the entire NFL for the last several years.

So odd seeing people falling in love with mediocre play ("but he can tackle!"). Not sure how people can continually watch him get burned in coverage and still stand up for him.

Back
Top Bottom