Omar Kelly | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly

I built up momentum ... in the bathroom reading Kelly, the other day, and it was good!

As bad as Omar is I will still take him over Armando any day.........

No fan of Omar but it is possible he had his auto correct on causing the error.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear, he's like an uneducated person who is trying to use big words. My job in the Navy is Public Affairs/Media, so this type of thing drives me crazier than the normal viewer I guess. My only guess is that the Sun-Sentinel doesn't require copy-editing for blog entries. Someone need to clue them in that the majority of people (particularly those who don't live in south FL) get their Dolphins news from the blogs of their beat writers.

Someone needs to clue them in that the majority of people (particularly those who don't live in south FL) get their Dolphins news from the blogs of their beat writers.

Forgot the "s" bro.

Just sayin'...:ffincali:

He was probably watching a sports science segment at the time. Most likely the momentum of the snap on the punter during a punt. Riveting

I've been saying this for quite some time. I know it sounds mean,
and I know he writes better than some posters here.

The key to that is he is a professional writer. He's very poor
at the basic structure and mechanics of his craft. Seriously,
you can't build a house without a foundation, and his foundation
is very poor.

He is a poor writer, and he would not write for any paper that
I owned.

In the Immortal words of The Right Reverend Ike, "And that is why you will never own a newspaper"! At this momentum in your life you are thinking small, thinking small gets you nowhere and living in Goatsville. You have to learn to squeeze the momentum, just like Omar, embrace the new ounces of modern writing, and take it to the next level of intellectual intercourse, all of you Omar haters will see, when he wins his first Pulitzer, then we we see what you have to say at that momentum!

The Never Dissin Omar VIPER

From today's article:
You know what they say about trying to trap a wounded animal? That’s when they usually put up the biggest first.

It's like he's not even trying any more.

Back
Top Bottom