on espn.com fred russell story look | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

on espn.com fred russell story look

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
take a look at the fred russell story

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingCamp04/news/story?id=1852546 :D

clear.gif

I like that additude, I hope it contagious throughtout that locker room..

guy is going to get a long look and i hope he plays well in the preseason

any1 that gets singled out on espn like that isnt a joke

This is pretty much the prevailing attitude in the locker room. These guys don't want to talk about Ricky. They want to win a superbowl, and that's what they will work to achieve.

It's obvious what these players want. Everytime someone is asked about Ricky, they reply back in some form of saying, their goal is to win the superbowl no matter who is carrying the football.

I really think this whole thing will serve as a unifying measure, and this team will come together and win at least 11 games.

He will be playing for us, I have no doubt. I think he will be best used as a third down back and/or punt and kickoff returns. He is going to suprise a lot of teams including ours.

you have to love that attitude i think i already like this guy and i haven't even watched him play yet.

KBISBACK said:
This is pretty much the prevailing attitude in the locker room. These guys don't want to talk about Ricky. They want to win a superbowl, and that's what they will work to achieve.

It's obvious what these players want. Everytime someone is asked about Ricky, they reply back in some form of saying, their goal is to win the superbowl no matter who is carrying the football.

I really think this whole thing will serve as a unifying measure, and this team will come together and win at least 11 games.
i couldnt agree more:beerbang:

Don't limit him

Fred's a better back than many think. His best games were Michigan and Florida last year. He steps up in big games, and I think you'll be suprised by his toughness and athletic ability.
He'll do more than just be a third down back, the kid can run with a football. Wait and see. Hopefully everyone stays clear of the injury bug from now on.

Back
Top Bottom