One one on the Dolphins, the other on Saquan. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One one on the Dolphins, the other on Saquan.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post this YESTERDAY:

I live in Allentown Pa, Eagles country and the hometown of Penn State RB Saquan Barkley. On my way home yesterday I texted my brother (A PSU and Eagles fan like everyone else I know) telling him I wish the Dolphins would land Saquan in next year's draft. I was going to follow that text up with another one that said "The Eagles should trade for Ajayi" but I never hit send as I was driving.

This kid is going to be transcendent, better than Ezekiel Elliot. I say all this as a DIE HARD Ohio State fan.

I know we need OL help desperately, I know I'd be thrilled if our first round pick was an OL but if there is even a sliver of a chance we can land Barkley, it's the ultimate no-brainer.

Saquan isn't a running back, he's an entire offense.

Penn State has no business being ranked with the big boys of college football the last 2 years but they have been solely because of this guy.

At 4-3 I'd normally be the first to point out the unlikely hood that we even have a shot at him but I think most of us are aware we might be one of the worst 4-3 teams in league history and destined for a 6 or 7 win season if things fall right.

If you asked me today where I think we will be picking, I'd say somewhere from 5-9 and conventional wisdom says he will be gone but there is no telling how things shake out.

I think after yesterday's Garappolo trade, SF becomes the odds on favorite to get him with possibly Indy right behind them.

I've seen mocks with Barkley going No.1 to Cleveland which isn't a bad idea if Kizer turns into a good prospect, hard to pass up a QB again for the Browns so I don't think he goes there.

Back
Top Bottom