one thing that pisses me off when i look at mocks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

one thing that pisses me off when i look at mocks

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
the one thing that pisses me off when I look at mocks is that our division rivals are mocked to take really good offensive weapons and we are stuck with oline. ive seen buff mocked with Watkins and ebron, and the jets with ebron, evans, and lee, and NE mocked with amaro. I get we need line help, but damn we need more dynamic weapons on the offensive side of the ball. I hope we deal with most of the line issues through FA so we can grab a different player at 19

That's what happens when your O-Line is amongst the worst in the league.

I think first round should always be BPA though, hopefully our new gm feels the same.

The phins need to convert their biggest weakness into a strength. They have playmakers (wallace, clay etc).
What they need is a dominant o-line and a bruising, drive sustaining running back. The team was awful on 3rd and short. That cannot continue. They need to be able to dictate to other teams and impose their will. That would make Tannehill, Lamar Miller and the passing game much more explosive.
I personally would like to see Hyde or Hill in a phins uni next season. You wont beat the Pats in a shootout. You have to play physical defense and control tne clock with time consuming scoring drives.
If they convert their biggest weakness into a strength, they can challenge for the division.

If we don't have better o-lineman we won't win. Dan Marino in his prime wouldn't win behind our O-line. We have to get protection for Tanny.

If we don't have better o-lineman we won't win. Dan Marino in his prime wouldn't win behind our O-line. We have to get protection for Tanny. no you wrong dan Mario would make playoff.. 9-7 or 10-6 is nothing for him to get

This O-Line was much worst than any Dan had to deal with. Even with his fast release Dan would have gotten killed by these guys.

You can find starters from round 4 and down. You've got to get at least three starters via tree agency. You can't start more than two rooks on the OL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels like we have been working on the OL for a decade or more.

Back
Top Bottom