Only 10 more days | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Only 10 more days

LOL! Stepping on a Lego hurts like hell. Years ago, when I was much younger at my best friend's house they had those clear plastic floor mats with the spiky things on the bottom in their front hallway. The rule for their house was that we had to take our shoes off. For fun, because both sides look the same at first glance, we would flip the mat over and set each other up. Walking on a floor mat is a full-body commitment because you aren't even expecting it. Before we realized what was happening it was too late. Standing there hurt like hell and trying to walk off hurt like hell. Talk about pain! LOL!

Season 2 Wow GIF by Friends

Last edited:
LOL! Stepping on a Lego hurts like hell. Years ago, when I was much younger at my best friend's house they had those plastic floor mats with the spiking things on the bottom in their front hallway. The rule for their house was that we had to take our shoes off. For fun, because both sides look the same at first glance, we would flip the mat over and set each other up. Walking on a floor mat is a full-body commitment because you aren't even expecting it. Before we realized what was happening it was too late. Standing there hurt like hell and trying to walk off hurt like hell. Talk about pain! LOL!

Season 2 Wow GIF by Friends
We have 3 dogs and I always manage to wake up and step on one of those nylon bones that are chewed into a dagger

Back
Top Bottom