Only cuz it's slow.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Only cuz it's slow..

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't follow her. I seen this posted elsewhere.. She's still at it! AGAIN THO, only cuz it's kinda slow around here

I barely cared what she who shall not be named had to say when she was here and now I really dont.

Oh Pat Surtain says hello also.

I don't know if he was great with the Dolphins, but I know Troy Vincent was an elite player for the Eagles. That can be another name.

I don't know if he was great with the Dolphins, but I know Troy Vincent was an elite player for the Eagles. That can be another name.
vincent was very good with the dolphins. i carry his dolphins card around in my wallet. i'd put grimey 4th behind pat and sam and him. grimes's first two years w/the phins were magnificent, but all three of those guys had great peak years and other good years for longer than grimey.

i guess you could argue that grimes is the best cuz playing corner in this era is harder than in the past, w/all the rules favoring passing etc. but by that logic grimes is better than like night train lane or deion sanders, which, no. and madison and surtain played during the transition into this era anyway.

also, re the response in the tweet, vontae davis with the dolphins was decent--and sometimes flashed greatness--but was not even close to as good as grimes. davis improved dramatically his second year w/the colts iirc.

LOL what a joke. Pat and Sam were BALLERs. I remember when I was a kid they would have 5-9 picks each a season.... A season!!!

Grimes in his prime...she may have, at least, a solid argument. But he wasn't in his prime for very long with the Fins and he's certainly way past that now.

However, the way she's putting that out there makes you want to slap her with the same burnt toast that Brandon Marshall made of Grimes last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He isn't even the 3rd best corner that played for Miami let alone the best. Anyone remember a guy named T-Buck? 24 more INTs and Gimes catches him lol.

Grimes was good for us but he never played bigger than her mouth...having Miko as a wife must motivate him to say at practice for a LONG time..

Back
Top Bottom