Open practice this Saturday at Sun Life Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open practice this Saturday at Sun Life Stadium

dolphinslover12

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The practice starts at 9:15 am and is open to everyone.

“On Saturday August 4th is an opportunity for fans to see the team get ready for the 2012 NFL campaign at Sun Life Stadium. The practice is scheduled to begin at 9:15 a.m. and will feature the first intra-squad scrimmage of training camp as well as entertainment and activities, special experiences and promotions. Included in the entertainment portion of the practice will be the first full squad performance of the 2012 Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders, auditions for the 2012 Miami Dolphins National Anthem singers, interactive games and contests, as well as the opportunity to purchase items during the Dolphins Equipment Room garage sale. Items that will be available include authentic Miami Dolphins helmets, uniforms, and other sideline apparel.

The first 1,000 fans attending the August 4th practice will receive two complimentary tickets to one of the two Dolphins home pre-season games courtesy of South Florida Ford. The practice will also feature a Select-A-Seat at the Stadium program where fans can physically see seats that are available with a season ticket membership. The best seats are reserved for season memberships and they include exclusive benefits such as special access, unique experiences and savings.”

Hope to see everyone there!

Watch out for this guy peeking around a corner somewhere in the stadium.

0131belichickjpgf08dee883a2c8539-1.jpg

It will be so nice to not have to see the dirt infield anymore for preseason and early regular season games. It will be all grass. Now they just need to move the seats closer to the field and change the color of the seats from that godawful orange.

It will be so nice to not have to see the dirt infield anymore for preseason and early regular season games. It will be all grass. Now they just need to move the seats closer to the field and change the color of the seats from that godawful orange.

I though the uniform was Aqua & Orange..... What color do you want??? Green, white???

I though the uniform was Aqua & Orange..... What color do you want??? Green, white???
True that! I have an orange seat from the orange bowl mounted on my wall. If they tear down this stadium in my lifetime i 'll be getting one or two of those orange seats for my bar. Orange seats are our heritage, hope they keep it that way forever.

Wow we have really been in a rut as dolphin fans where we actually are noticing seat colors given all those empty seats

Back
Top Bottom