(Opinion) Jason Taylor to Dallas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Opinion) Jason Taylor to Dallas

WvFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
what do you guys think about this trade

Alright guys, Just Kidding but I wanted you to hear me out.

Here is the trade:

We give Dallas Jason Taylor ( JT and Zach reunite) Dallas now has two of our pro-bowlers.

Dallas gets: JT and our 32nd pick.

Dolphins get their 1st (pick 22) and also their 2nd(pick 61)

So basically for JT we move up 10 picks back into the first round and still get an extra 2nd rounder for him.....No way we get more than that.

The tade makes a lot of sense.....

Now with our 2nd pick of the 1st round we take Brian Brohm, Branden Albert, or Aquib Talib. Whichever of the 3 is there and we will have two late 2nd rnd picks to have fun with.

What do you guys think bout that trade?

please explain to me why any team that thinks they have a chance to compete for a superbowl this year would not love to have JT. Especially a team like Dallas.

please explain to me why any team that thinks they have a chance to compete for a superbowl this year would not love to have JT. Especially a team like Dallas.

Sure . . . but at the cost of a 1st round pick?

Every team would LOVE to have JT on their team . . . but you want to give up a player who may play 10+ years at a high level . . . for a guy who may only play 1?

If Mike Jenkins is sitting at 28 . . . u think Dallas would trade the pick to us for JT? I don't think so . . . . not to mention . . . Dallas has TONS of 3-4 OLB's on their team already . . . obviously they would find a spot for Jason . . . but its not really a need for them.

No way Dallas or any other team gives up their round 1 pick for a player that doesn't have time on their side, let alone a round 1 AND round 2!

Now that the Vikings have their guy, the fantasy of suckering Spielman into a bad trade has vanished for now. There's always next year!

I said it about a week ago. I expect to see JT traded to Dallas on draft day for either their 22nd or 28th pick. Dallas is already a contender, but reuniting JT with ZT instantly makes the 'Boys a heavy favorite. They have 2 first round picks, and Jerry Jones always likes to make a big splash. What bigger way than trading for JT.

Anything can happen and JT may or may not be traded, but whether its Dallas or not, I still think Taylor IS going to be traded. I called a JT trade to DAL on draft day and Im sticking to it.

If I read you correctly this may be one of the worst trade ideas I have ever seen. For giving up JT we get to move up 10 slots to pick either someone who has no chance of being there or players who will be there at 32 anyway AND we get to drop all the way to the back of the second round! Did I miss something?

Back
Top Bottom