Opinion On The Bills? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion On The Bills?

ch19079 said:
when i saw it live, it looked like obvious pass interference.

but on the replay you see that it was overthrown and the db barely touched evans. i dont think it should have been called. but im not complaining. :D

we won, but we gave the fins several chances to win.

the fins only lost because of culpepper. chambers was open all day and culpepper just kept screwing it up.

yeah at first glance it looked like clear cut PA, but on the replay it showed they just got their feet tangled as allen was catching up to evans and the ball was slightly overthrown ... but all the refs get is that first glace and with that made the call they had to make...

The Bills beat us because they ran the ball a bit better and even though our defense palyed really well, they just applied more pressure. It has very little to do with Losman being better than Culpepper...if DC only had to throw the ball 11 times because everything else was going well, we would have won a game by now!

Jersey DolFan said:
if you are saying that you somehow caused that int your kidding yourself Culpepper threw it rite to you. as for a bunch of your points look to a horrible interference call and horrible play by our line, also check out how many passes landed at recievers feet and over their heads. you guys did enough to capitalize when we F**ked up. so i give u the credit that you got the W....but nothing you did really was impressive lets be honest...we were just *** backwards and horrible...dont get too big a head now cheif. :wink:

i think the pressure cuasing culpepper to roll out had something to do with it, although it was a HORRIBLE pass no matter the circumstances. Horrible interderance call?? lee evans got tackeld before he touched the ball and if he didnt get tackeld it would have been a TD

Saban in '06 said:
The Bills beat us because they ran the ball a bit better and even though our defense palyed really well, they just applied more pressure. It has very little to do with Losman being better than Culpepper...if DC only had to throw the ball 11 times because everything else was going well, we would have won a game by now!

Did they run the ball better or did they run the ball more? Between Suggs and Brown the Phins had 18 carries while Willis had 25. Willis had 91 yards while Ronnie and Suggs had 82.

BDC87 said:
Going into the season under-rated. However Pats and Fins were over-rated. Oh and Pennington has started drinking NJ's toxic waste filled water.

Two 300 yard games, I think he should keep it up!

:)

BZ

djfresh47 said:
Did they run the ball better or did they run the ball more? Between Suggs and Brown the Phins had 18 carries while Willis had 25. Willis had 91 yards while Ronnie and Suggs had 82.

just more...but thats what the phins need to do.

The bills still suck.

They beat us, but they still suck. 170 yards of offense sucks. Their defense looks OKAY, but against our O-Line, who really knows.

Bottom line: bills still suck.

I think the tendency of fans to try and boil down all the factors in a game to one or two reasons why it went one way and not the other is pretty silly. Buffalo got great special teams play. Moorman's punts inside the 20 really did a number on the Dolphins in the field position game. Mike Mularkey abandoned the running game too quickly. Culpepper's lack of mobility due to his surgery was a factor as was his difficulty finding an open receiver. Watching it on TV I couldn't tell whether that was because Buffalo DBs were winning their matchups with Miami receivers or Culpepper was just having troupbe seeing open receivers.

Losman was one for six in the first half and Buffalo was ahead at halftime. It would be pretty dumb now to give him credit for that first half lead, wouldn't it. In the second half, his completion percentage was stellar, but it was admittedly all dink and dunk type passes. If Losman deserves any credit, it is for following instructions and taking care of the ball. It's cliche, but Losman was not quarterbacking to win. He was trying not to lose. That's all he needed at that point. That's not to say he's good or bad. The Bills were just being very conservative at that point because they could be. They had a lead. The defense was playing well. They were able to run the ball well enough. It worked well enough to produce a win.

It would be a mistake to assume that because Losman had under a hundred yards of offence versus the Dolphins and the Bills had under 200 yards of offence that this is going to be the Bills' MO all season long. Sometimes when the Bills get behind, they will have to put the ball up more. Buffalo has guys who can get deep. They will get some big plays this season. They will also commit some turnovers. They will lose some games.

Hey, I'll be back and talk some more the week Miami comes to Buffalo. 'Til then, win some games OK.

looks like those horrible draft picks are actually turning out to be very good picks.

I never said they were bad picks, I thought Whitner was going to be a stud, the thing is he might be overpayed, plus there were seemingly better options at No.8. You guys didn't have to trdae down to get McCargo, chances are that he would have still been on the board.

Anyways the Bills are better than we all expected, Its too soon to call them a contender, but they aren't out of anything yet, no one is.

Hey, I'll be back and talk some more the week Miami comes to Buffalo. 'Til then, win some games OK.

Peace.

Gardenhead said:
The bills still suck.

They beat us, but they still suck. 170 yards of offense sucks. Their defense looks OKAY, but against our O-Line, who really knows.

If our team sucks and yet we beat you, that means you swallow :lol:

Gardenhead said:
The bills still suck.

If the Bills suck at 1-1, what do the Dolphins do at 0-2?

Squish_The_Fish said:
So, what is the Fish view on the Bills now?
Past afc champions.4 time superbowl losers.Isn't that what everyone thinks?:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

The Bills didn't win the game, Miami lost it. If all of you can whine for 9 months about the last game being given away it's fair to say that we can do it too. The Bills are by no means horrible but let's wait a few games before we declare them in the playoff race. If Pennington stays healthy as much as I hate it the Jets might sneak in. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom