orande gadsen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orande gadsen

i can imagine what it would be like to have his acrobatic catching ability on the field with chambers and boston...........they would make even fiedler look great!!!

Phinatic said:
i can imagine what it would be like to have his acrobatic catching ability on the field with chambers and boston...........they would make even fiedler look great!!!
But Gadsen hasn't been the same since the turf toes and ankle injuries. I too think he is done, unfortunately. I really liked his ability.

BlitPhinFan said:
But Gadsen hasn't been the same since the turf toes and ankle injuries. I too think he is done, unfortunately. I really liked his ability.
Agree, however he has been out for some time now and could be 100%, and with chambers and boston even if he lost a step it would be ok, we just need his hands............. wow-chambers, boston, gadsen, and mcmichael.....great physical abilities and great hands, we could have the best reciever tandem in the league...... nobody would be double-teamed either!!! Anybody have any comments?

Ill Take him . i loved gadsden he brought a spark to the ball field especialy his sideline tip toes. gota look back on what hes done for us and give the man another chance u dont just throw a broken scooter away u fix that sum b#### up and put er back on the road. Boy i loved his sweet 1 hand top ten play of the week.

You guys shuld b ashamed of yourselvs :shakeno: for puttin the man down.

Theanswer385 said:
Ill Take him . i loved gadsden he brought a spark to the ball field especialy his sideline tip toes. gota look back on what hes done for us and give the man another chance u dont just throw a broken scooter away u fix that sum b#### up and put er back on the road. Boy i loved his sweet 1 hand top ten play of the week.

got that right!:D

His body has broken down. Plus when he was in camp last, he was running 40 times in the 5's. You can't have a wide receiver doing that.

Dolfans need to be grateful for his contributions to the team but please let it go.

Theanswer385 said:

but but but....he's complete crap

why give him respect? Respect is earned, not given. When he chose to have a season ending surgery to increase his market value he lost my respect. When he thumbed his nose at the phins's offer he lost my respect.

I REALLY loved the guy, he could ball with the best of them. Had hands of glue, but he mismanaged his career and he's paying the price. It's sad really, had he had an iota of loyalty he would have gotten fair money for his playing time. INstead he chanced the FA and we'll never see him back in uniform again. His fault not ours.

Phinzone said:
why give him respect? Respect is earned, not given. When he chose to have a season ending surgery to increase his market value he lost my respect. When he thumbed his nose at the phins's offer he lost my respect.

I REALLY loved the guy, he could ball with the best of them. Had hands of glue, but he mismanaged his career and he's paying the price. It's sad really, had he had an iota of loyalty he would have gotten fair money for his playing time. INstead he chanced the FA and we'll never see him back in uniform again. His fault not ours.
NOTE: The thread title spelled his name "Orande". It's actually "Oronde", and on a side note how many of you give a ****? :chuckle:

When Oronde held out for money like he did I lost alot of respect for him. I wore his number when I played WR in high school...hence the 86 in my name. :up: The exact same thing happened when Ricky pulled his crap, I respected him then he did something completely selfish. :shakeno:

JPhinfan86 said:
NOTE: The thread title spelled his name "Orande". It's actually "Oronde", and on a side note how many of you give a ****? :chuckle:

When Oronde held out for money like he did I lost alot of respect for him. I wore his number when I played WR in high school...hence the 86 in my name. :up: The exact same thing happened when Ricky pulled his crap, I respected him then he did something completely selfish. :shakeno:

I know exactly how that is. I LOVED having OG on the field. HE was a blast to watch. And it's no secret that Ricky has been my favorite player to watch for the past few season (maybe ever). Sucks to be a fan sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom