orande gadsen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orande gadsen

forget him guys...thats like asking mcduffie to come back. i absolutely loved mcduffie but his injuries took away from his ability where he cant play now

thats kind of what OG was, except he was slow from the beginning, and then had injuries that affected his speed even more...forget it, WAY too slow, not even a question in mind.

Phinatic said:
i say they bring back orande for the #3 spot!!!!
I dont understand why you would want that injury prone slow *** reciever back. Sure he could catch but the guy didnt even play a game like the last two or three years he was on are roster all he did was take up money that could have been used on another position

Thompson,Tolver,Newsom,Bellamy,Wilkins,Minnis,Simmons All are just as good as him and i dont even know if they all are still around on our roster

No to Gadsden, Yes to Thompson

Phinatic said:
Agree, however he has been out for some time now and could be 100%, and with chambers and boston even if he lost a step it would be ok, we just need his hands............. wow-chambers, boston, gadsen, and mcmichael.....great physical abilities and great hands, we could have the best reciever tandem in the league...... nobody would be double-teamed either!!! Anybody have any comments?

Oronde was a good receiver, but his prime is been gone for years now. The fact that he has been out for some time now only proves that he is out of playing shape. Sorry, bud. :/

On the positive side, I think Thompson is going to blossom under Sullivan's tutelage, and you're going to see a triple threat at WR. (No people, I'm not joking. Yes, I saw him play (and suck) last year, but give him one last shot.) They will be covered more by the opposing D, as they won't respect the running game as much, but our guys have the speed, power, and skill to get separation, and it allows us to throw in key elements like McMichael, Konrad, and the soon-to-be-implemented corps. of receiving RBs.

Back
Top Bottom