Orange Jersey games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Jersey games

Y-TownPhinVet

35 years and counting
Reaction score
This is strange but true. The Fins played their first game in their Orange Jerseys against Washington last year. This year against NE. Here's the strange part: Both games were played in primetime in Miami (Sunday and Monday night respectively). The Fins QB was not the opening game starter each year (Griese and Feeley).
The Fins won each game by one point (24-23 last year). The Fins came back from double digit deficits (13 and 11), scoring two TDs in the 4th quarter in each game. And finally, both games were sealed with turnovers, an INT this year and a recovered fumble on a muffed punt last year. :eek:

I'm gonna take some heart medicine the next time they wear Orange! :lol:

Alive again in 2K5!!

true but both happened with completely different circumstances.... last year Fiedler came in to "rescue" the game from Griese, whereas this year Feeley had the whole thing alone. Last year our Offense is what "awoke" in the final quarter, this year the Defense really stepped up.

the similarities you pointed out are just that - similarities. I wouldn't draw any other conclusions from that or the jersey coincidences.

Y-TownPhinVet said:
Here's the strange part: Both games were played in primetime in Miami (Sunday and Monday night respectively).
Nothing strange about that....its by design.
The Phins CHOSE to wear the orange unis at a home primetime game both times because they wanted maximum exposure.

I missed seeing Chester running around in orange this year. oh well , hopefully he will be back next year.

marino1348 said:
I missed seeing Chester running around in orange this year. oh well , hopefully he will be back next year.

He was our true lovable pumpkin!

Back
Top Bottom