Orlando area fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando area fan

kbevington

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been living in the Orlando area, and a big Dolphin fan since I was 8 years old, which is 40 years....

I am new to this forum, and would really like to know of any Fin friendly places in and around the Oviedo area to watch games (when they are not televised here). Seems like most around me for some reason are Steelers clubs... There used to be a large amount of fans that went to Froggers in Oviedo several years back, but they are apparently going somewhere else now...

I have been living in the Orlando area, and a big Dolphin fan since I was 8 years old, which is 40 years....

I am new to this forum, and would really like to know of any Fin friendly places in and around the Oviedo area to watch games (when they are not televised here). Seems like most around me for some reason are Steelers clubs... There used to be a large amount of fans that went to Froggers in Oviedo several years back, but they are apparently going somewhere else now...

Gator's Dock side on Red Bug Lake in Casselberry has a very heavy fins contingent, and awesome wings!

Back
Top Bottom