Orlando Dol-fans!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando Dol-fans!!!!!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1) LEt me know if you are one of the FH Fin fans in O-town....
2) Let me know if you would be willing to head to Ale House by UCF to watch one of the 4 or 5 games that WONT be on TV locally up here!

I know we had a post about the blackouts in Orlando, but I created this thread to get a concrete figure of how many people we would be talking about here.....

I'm a dolfan in orlando, My schedule is wild so I can't really commit to a date this far in advance, but if you do get together, and i'm off, it sounds like fun.

Oh i wont be asking for any commitments at this time, i dont even know if i would be organizing things, its more of a curiosity thing...

I am in Kissimmee but definately would be willing to make the drive, may be able to round up some other Fin Fans from out here.

TerryTate said:
1) LEt me know if you are one of the FH Fin fans in O-town....
2) Let me know if you would be willing to head to Ale House by UCF to watch one of the 4 or 5 games that WONT be on TV locally up here!

I know we had a post about the blackouts in Orlando, but I created this thread to get a concrete figure of how many people we would be talking about here.....

I'm in Winter Springs bro. I'd be willing to get together for a game or two not televised. Keep me posted. :cooldude:

I live in Rockledge but would not be able to make the 45 min. drive

For those of us east of Orlando (Altamonte/Longwood/Lake Mary/Sanford) the new M-T Mugs sports bar is going to be the place for fin-fans in this area. They just opened up a newer larger bar in Longwood (near Longwood/Lake Mary Rd. and Ronald Reagan Blvd.) and no I don't own the place! Mark's just a freakin huge dolphin fan and he did this place up NICE!

If you guys get something together this year I'll be there..

answer to your question???

hey bro,i work 4 fed ex freight and there hiring p/time. good pay around 12-14per hr,saw your message thought u would like to know,also looking 4 some dolphin fans in the area[seminole or other county areas]orlando to watch dolphin games this year. i like to have a good time[no problems or fights],just good people who like to have a good time and know DOLPHINS FOOTBALL.:) let me know what u think, send me a message or phone no. and i'll give u more info. about job.:D be safe:cooldude: ps. this message is for mr. terry tate... sorry i am new to this forum and also a little new to computers:lol: :roflmao: :tongue: :cool: :rolleyes:

Ill probably head to that Ale House too.. Seeing as how now my roomate moved out and took his massive tv with him and all I have left is supremely crappy 21 inch tele.. :(

Several...

I've been in Otown for 2 years.. i've seen most the dolphin games at A's(or Pounders).. but normally i'm by myself.. its not the prettiest place to see the game, but they had the games on big screens.. i'm always lookin to find a better place with more fin fans.. any suggestions?

maybe someone should just pay for Sunday Ticket.. j/k

Back
Top Bottom