Orlando fin fans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando fin fans....

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was reading the game changed thread, and wondering if anyone knows of a bar that might be able to pick the game up at. or if thats even possible. Thanx all

You can almost always catch them at an Ale House or Gator's Dockside. They're all over the place.

phins.com has a list of locations around the country known to be Phin-Friendly.

BassFin said:
You can almost always catch them at an Ale House or Gator's Dockside. They're all over the place.

Yeah, but I heard this thing isn't available on Sunday Ticket, which I believe is what those bars have. As far as I know, only CBS will show the game, and only in the Miami and Tenn. areas. We may be SOL in Orlando, even if you go to a bar. CBS would have to push the U.S. Open aside, don't know if they'll do that. Hopefully they will make this game available at least in Fla.

i just moved to orlando guys anyone tell me where these places our loacted. supposedly bright house digital is getting the nfl package this season...thats what they told us...are the fins games blacked out here? hopefully i can get some seasons tickets and make the drive but curious just in case...

Back
Top Bottom